Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Heavenly Realm

Sunday, October 15th, 2006

I must set down before you an extraordinary event that took place in the past 24 hours. Paul and I have been just agonizing over the amount of suffering we have seen our daughter endure. Those of you relieving us for a night know that it is bitterly painful to watch as Katy cries out in pain. I didn’t think I could take anymore so Paul and I left the hospital for an hour last night and Colin and Jenn took our place. Within 45 minutes we received a phone call that we were needed at the hospital and should return. Katy was having breathing problems and body spasms. All the way back to the hospital I cried out to the Lord relinquishing her and begging for mercy from the pain. Paul and I cried and prayed that God the Father would carry her home if that was His plan.

When we got to the hospital, Jenn and Colin were trying to calmly care for Katy in the darkened room. When we walked into the room, Katy had her eyes closed and she was enthralled by the light and the warmth that she said was in the room. She kept saying, “can you see it?” Then suddenly she said, “It’s Jesus. Oh! He is walking beside me. Oh, the streets! Oh, Mommy the streets are so beautiful! It’s like glass over the top of jewels of every color!” For the next four hours Katy told us all the things she saw with Jesus. She took us on a guided tour. We called Paul Burton and he quickly drove to the hospital to join us. We all surrounded Katy’s bed while she told us of the heavenly places and the Love of Jesus for each one of us. She held up her arms and stroked the air saying, “Oh Jesus I love you. You are so loving and kind.” She said she was stroking His garments. Four hours! No pain, no crying out, only an intimate walk with her Savior. Together we wept, we prayed, and we adored the One we worship.

While we were in this quiet state of worship, Katy saw many things. She would laugh out loud and say, “Jesus has a sense of humor!” She was able to describe in detail the throne and the carvings on it. She said, “I can see perfectly! Everything is so pretty.” She saw children playing. Several times she would gasp and exclaim that she could see children she knew, children who were strong and whole after terrible illness or accident, and say their names. It was completely astonishing as she would tell us the names of people she was seeing. She would say a name and talk to them, then tell us what was said. Colin and I wrote down as many details as she was recounting. She fell asleep at 1:30 AM and awoke the next morning still in the presence of the Lord. She was taken to surgery and when I said goodbye to her, she said, “Mommy, Jesus is holding me in His arms.” Then she told me she wanted to go with Him. I told her to ask Him if it was time, and if it was, we would be fine.

After the surgery, she told Paul and me that Jesus held her through the whole surgery and let her watch as the surgeon worked on her body. She told us that she could hear the conversation in the room and watched herself being operated on. Then Jesus told her that she would not be going with Him. He told her He had more for her to do, and gave her some specific instructions about using her time wisely. I thought the Lord would show the doctors a magic pill that would relieve her pain wracked body, or she would be instantly healed. But Jesus had other plans for Katy. He lavished His love on Katy, gave her a glimpse of eternity, and promised that He would continue to teach her new things about Himself.

I don’t know why we should be chosen to be shown the Glory of the Heavenly Places, but we were. It was a remarkable peace that we all experienced in the presence of Jesus, though Katy was the only one to see Him. When I read the comments from the Poes and Trisha Ferris, I just had to write the events of the past 24 hours. (Their comments are on the “Surgery Update”). Katy told me that there were people in heaven telling her that they could see our family and what we were going through. They were encouraging us to keep fighting the good fight. Hebrews 12:1,2 “Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

42 comments:

1. # Lynne Kilburn Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 8:53 am e

Dawn,

As I read your recent post this morning, there seems to be no end to the tears. How wonderful it must have been for Katy to have seen all that He has to offer. My hope was that she got a glimpse of two very special people and how happy and peaceful they must be. God does indeed have a remarkable plan for our dear sweet Katy.

As always, you continue to be in my prayers.

Love,
    Lynne

2. # Jess Lankford Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 10:25 am e

Katy-
    As I read about your journey and the love of Jesus - tears just streamed down my face! Jesus is so good to hold you in his arms and take you on a guided tour! What an amazing experinece! God is not done with you yet - my friend and there are so many people cheering you on!

We love you!
    Jes

3. # Garry, Cindy, Megan & Katie Bowles Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 10:51 am e

Katy, Dawn and Paul:
    Have just finished reading the updates and am overwhelmed with joy for all of you. What an amazing experience for the entire family. We pray for all of you and are keeping you close in our hearts. Katy, you are very special to so many of us. Stay strong and determined in what you know is right for you and what He has planned for you. It’s a beautiful day!
    Love,
    Cindy, Garry, Megan and Katie

4. # Barbara Walker Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 12:57 pm e

Katy, Dawn and Paul:

What an awesome, awesome accounting! What special people you are to go through this with eyes kept solely on Him!! What a blessing it has been for those of us who are praying for you and holding you up before the Almighty. He has laid out His plan for you, Katy, and knows what a little angel you are. Keep fighting the good fight! We’ll all pray you through it!

Love in Christ,

Barbara

5. # Donna Pangburn Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 1:20 pm e

Thank you for sharing this beautiful testimony. I am a member of Tinkling Spring Presbyterian Church with Paul and Lucile and I’m blessed just knowing them. I will keep the “Heavenly Realm” since I work as a volunteer with hospice. It is beautiful and how I wished I’d had it for my atheist patient. I have had patients who will talk to and see loved ones who have come to be with them. I call them God’s angels who come to help them meet Him. I will pray for Katy and your family. I know God will continue to bless you in His way. Donna

6. # Aunt Doris Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 2:15 pm e

Dawn, that is tremendous! It is so wonderful to hear of such experiences. Katy has suffered so much, and God let her see so much. I am sure it has lifted you and Paul up, too. God bless you as Katy’s healing continues.

Aunt Doris

7. # Bob, Amy, Emily, Meredith and Abby Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 3:14 pm e

What an amazing account!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful glimpse with us. You are all truly blessed, but you are also truly a blessing to the rest of us. :0) We love you all!!

Amy (for the Collins)

8. # Emily Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 3:39 pm e

That is just a blessing that has been given to her. Thank God for her and just let the lord just get blessing her with such amazing visions. Lord bless her heart and Bless her family and give all of them strength to carry on.!!

AMEN!!
    GODbless

9. Karen Tillman Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 5:02 pm e

Dearest Katy,

I am so glad that you have found the peace that we have all been praying for. May God continue to heal you and bless you in the way the He sees fit. Always thinking and praying for you.
    Love in Him
    Karen Tillman

10. # Rivas Family (From Spain) Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 5:22 pm e

Dear Family;
    We wish that all of you could have the hopes in Katy´s visions.
    You can feel happy that: the Lord is with her all the time, that He let her see all these heavenly visions, she has been huged by Him and He has plans for her.
    From Spain and with all our affection, we keep you in our prays.
    Que Dios os bendiga (May God Bless you).
    Esther María Rivas y familia

11. # Laura Griffith Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 5:54 pm e

WOW!!! After drying up the tears, I sit in awe of the one who is called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace…Jesus Christ!!! Again, I say “WOW”. I’m praying for you Katy, Dawn, Paul and all those who are helping you through this time.

Love,
    Laura

12. # Carson Kistner Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 6:46 pm e

Dear Katy and family,

With tears in her eyes and joy in her heart, Dawn Ives reported to me at church this morning of your amazing journey before I read “The Heavenly Realm” account. To think that Jesus allowed Katy not only to see and talk with Him but Amy as well!

Just to hear your story makes us feel that we have stood on holy ground with you, dear ones. How can our hearts not be drawn to Paul’s words in Philippians 1:20-24?

We continue to pray . . .
    Love,
    Carson

13. Laura Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 7:26 pm e

For once I’m speechless and have no clever words to say, other than that’s totally AWESOMAZING!
    You sure are one special girl!
    I love you so much!!!!:)

14. # Mike & Melody Quintero Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 7:50 pm e

Katy,

Melody and I are praying that the Lord will work in your life with strength and hope in His resurrection power.
    We have not experienced such acute pain as you have but Melody knows something about becoming restricted and limited, and for her it only seems to get worse. Our pain has not been physical as much as relational. Suffering comes in various forms but while in the middle of it, it is our hope you will know the presence of a “4th” one like the Son of God in the furnace with you!
    In Christian love,

Mike and Melody Quintero

15. # Joe Sipe Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 8:01 pm e

Katy, God is answering all our prayers daily. He has told you what he wants for your life now. Keep your head up will see you in Feb.2007 in New York. And when you come to Phoenix to visit us, we will show you alot of desert. We are praying daily for you and your family.
    Love you Joe, Karen, Joe Jr., Candice and Crystal (Lanita our dog)

16. # Gene & Shirley Murphy Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 8:22 pm e

KATY

I’m speechless after reading the wonderful experience you had yesterday. All I can say is “Praise the Lord” and keep hanging on to His garment! Thank you for sharing! We read the account while at Michelle’s and we were ALL greatly touched!
    I love you!
    Shirley

17. # Adam Thompson Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:21 pm e

Wow. :-)

18. # Jennifer Blugerman Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:23 pm e

Katy,
    The Father surely has lifted you high upon His shoulders, and we here on the ground stand in awe! David preached today from Hebrews 1:2, where Jesus was “…appointed the heir of all things, through whom also He [God] created the world.” Believers, as adopted children by grace, through faith, are then made co-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17)! You have been given a glimpse of your inheritance as a child of God! How much sweeter that glimpse is for one who is suffering so much! Bless you, Katy, for giving all of us a glimpse with you.

-Jennifer

19. # David and Lizi Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:41 pm e

Dear Katy,
    You are a gift to us and the Lord God Almighty is using you in a wonderful way. We are so sorry that you have had to suffer so much but we know with such assurance that the Lord has allowed you to go through all of it because He has something really special ahead. I have to say that my faith has been small at times in fact alot because I hate pain. But who likes pain we want to run from it. You are a soldier for Him and we praise Him for you. Words cannot express the sheer joy and amazement of all that has happened but we know this that the Lord brought you and your family into our midst to teach us and to help each of us to grow. Thank you for being faithful at a time of great distress.We will continue to pray for healing and joy to flood evey cell in your body! I cant wait to hear more.
    Sweet dreams little one!
    Love Lizi and David

20. # Cecelia Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:52 pm e

KATY! DAWN! PAUL! COLIN, JENN, & PAUL BURTON! “O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God. How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!” To allow you a glimpse of heaven is astounding! To know the actual, very real and near presence of Jesus is given to only a precious few, and reading this latest incredible blessing makes me weep, fall down and worship Him. Four hours! Oh, Hallelujah! Hallelujah! We all rejoice with you in this heavenly vision and know the strength it’s memory will continue to give you, even into the future. The suffering you all have endured, though, is honestly, nothing I have ever experienced, but there is no doubt that He is with each of you, my friends. I cannot imagine what you, Dawn & Paul, must have been going through as you returned to the hospital so soon after leaving. Then, not knowing how the surgery would go. I’m thankful that God sustained you. You’ve “touched the hem of his garment” and shared in “surely, the presence of the Lord.” This, the greater thing, cannot be taken away (Acts says, “the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.?). Hallelujah! Continuing to uphold each of you, each day, Cecelia

21. # Alicia Richardson Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 10:49 pm e

I am speechless. Katy, you are totally blessed by God and i know that you will continue to heal and to help those that are in need. He is with us always and forever

22. # Sara Johnson Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 11:05 pm e

Dear Katy,

I want you to know the affect your testimony has had on me. I read your blog and was so touched. For the first time in a while I found myself on my knees before God remembering the truth of His love. So many times it is easy to doubt the love of God, but your life is a living reminder that He is indeed good and present. Katy, it is good that you have been such a witness for Christ, and I thank God for you. I thank God that He has used you to remind me that He is our Father and He is taking care of us. Also, one of my prayers to God was that I would love Him as much as you do. Thank you for setting a beautiful example of the love which should envelope all of our hearts for our good God. God bless you, Katy.

23. # Sarah Meador Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 11:52 pm e

Katy,

When I first read this account I was speechless and filled with emotion as tears flooded my eyes. Even now the words will barely even come to express how blessed I was by it. Thank you, Dawn, for allowing us to share in this experience and for providing us with a glimpse of the miraculous vision of Heaven that God laid before Katy. The sermon today at our church was in regards to yearning for Heaven and the sweet beauty and peace that we will receive when at last we see our Father’s glorious face. My thoughts couldn’t help but be drawn to you, dear Katy, as you fight through this difficult time to regain your strength and yet are filled, as we all in the Family of God are, with the strong desire to one day enter the gates of Heaven and to be united at Home forever with God. I spoke to Jennifer earlier and was thrilled to hear that so far the Hickman line and the platelets seem to be giving you more strength. I pray for you constantly, dear friend. You are always in my heart and on my mind. Thank you for touching me and blessing me in such an amazing way. I pray even now at this late hour that you are resting comfortably and that God will give you the sleep you need this night as you continue to rest in His loving arms. I love you and I praise God for you.

With love,
    Sarah~

24. # Aunt Judy Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 8:13 am e

Oh Dear Family,
    What a gift! What a gift to you all, and not to you only but to all whose lives are entwined with yours. How many thousands the dear Lord Jesus is touching through your experience. Love to you all. Amen and amen.
    Judy

25. # Donna Wilson Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 8:46 am e

Katy & Dawn, I immediately shared Katy’s experience with Skylar’s dad Michael — What a blessing you are to me and my family! ~Donna~

26. # Sonia Hancock Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 10:30 am e

What an amazing blessing God has showered on you all! I am praising the Savior with you this morning. My heart is full of so much hope after hearing about this incredible experience. Oh that we would love Him as much as He loves us!!!!!
    Praying that Katy will have a peaceful and JOYFUL day.
    I love you all,
    Sonia

27. # Cathy Lauver Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 10:48 am e

Dear Katy,

I think you have always known that sight has little to do with the eyes and everything to do with the heart, spirit, and mind. (2 Corinthians 5:7: We live by faith, not by sight) I believe Jesus found you to be uniquely qualified to receive the sights, sounds, and the feel of heaven and of Himself. What a priveledge! Your testimony alone will futher His Kingdom here on Earth. He obviously has much more for you to do.

Our Sunday School teacher was talking this morning about hearing a young man’s testimony. This young man was a former football player and now a parent. In his testimony he said that one of the things that had always puzzled him was something in the account of Stephen in the book of Acts. In Acts 7:56 it says “Look,” he sid, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” What puzzled the young man was why was Jesus standing when most accounts refer to Jesus sitting at the right hand of God? The young man said one day he was watching his son play in a football game. His son caught a pass and was running toward the end zone for a touchdown. The young man said he was on his feet yelling encouragement for his son. It was then that it occured to him that Jesus (and those around Him) could have been standing and cheering for Stephen as he took a stand for Him (That’s my boy! He belongs to Me). I can only think that Jesus is standing and cheering you on as well. Stay strong and thank you so much for sharing your heavenly vision.

Love,
    Cathy

28. # Terri Snyder Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 12:21 pm e

Dear Campbell Family,

Thank you so much for sharing you walk with Jesus. It caused me to long for home. God’s provision & sufficiency are always beyond what we could think or imagine & I’m not at all surprised that He chose to comfort & encourage you in such a personal & intimate way. I am truly blessed that you shared this glimpse with us (your admirers) so we can learn & grow from your testimony to us. You’re my hero Katy! I am continuing to pray for you & your family. XOXO Terri S.

29. # Mi-She Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 1:21 pm e

Greetings! You don’t know me, but I’ve been reading about what has been going on. I’m a friend of Karen Tillman’s. All I have to say is, to God be the glory! He’s seen what is going on and he knows what you all are going through. “Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exhalt you in due time, casting all your care on him, for he careth for you!”
    With much love,
    Mi-She

30. # Paige Patterson Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 2:24 pm e

Dearest Katy,
    Your mom’s update absolutly made me cry. God was with your mother in writing aboutyour experience to better illistrate for the rest of us. There are no words to describe what you saw, but you found them! What a wonderful place Heaven is!
    I can’t beleive that you actually were there! And you got to have quality time with Jesus! I have to say that I felt very selfish when your mom said that you needed to ask Jesus if you could go with him…NO!! I did not want you to go Katy..even if it was time for you to go, I couldn’t imagine this world without your happy self.
    It realy amde me stop and think..God left you here to finish something, or touch one more person for him..that person may very well have been me! You have touched my life in a way that you will never know Katy. You and your family and your faihtfulness to God have really shown me what it means to be a beleiver and child of God.
    So I guess Thank you. Thank you for showing me the way. If this means that you will soon be gone,then please know that your suffering was not in vain! You have touched every person that has ever read you blog!
    I will continue to pray for Jesus to be with you,and I will pray that God brings those people that he needs you to help to you! Thank You for everything Katy!

31. # Aleah Yunger Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 3:01 pm e

After reading this blog daily for the past few weeks, I can say it is no surprise to me to hear of you walking and talking with Jesus. It only makes sense that the blessings you share with those of us here would grow and grow - it only makes sense that Christ would continue to reveal Himself to you in the most full and true of ways. You lean on Him wholly, Katy - you inspire so many people to prayer and you bring many people peace with your words. Praise God that your physical body has not kept you from intimately knowing your Savior. My prayer is that each of us can do the same. Your experience is the physical representation of God reaching down when we are at our lowest and bringing us up to the heights of His love. I couldn’t help but share this blog with many people after reading this entry - it has been on my mind and heart since the moment I read it, and I cry more each time I read it over. It will be a blessing to all who read it. Praise be to God! Praises for His goodness, praises for His truth, and praises for the beauty that is our final home. Thank you, Katy. Thank you to Katy’s family. May God continue to bless you all.

32. # Larry Pierce Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 4:03 pm e

Remarkable. Thank you for sharing this great blessing. - Larry Pierce

33. # Lynda and Jim Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 8:00 pm e

Dear Katy,
    Our Savior and Lord is so awesome. Your Mom and Dad told us of your experience with Him the other evening. We were truly blessed and awed by this and so happy for you and your family.

Many years ago, a dear Christian friend gave us some thoughts about God’s providence written by some unknown author a very long time ago. It has been a source of comfort to our family in troubling times and circumstances over the years and we want to share it with you and your family.

“My times are in thy hand�? Ps 31: 15

Every event is under divine control; nothing is left to chance. The hand of God is in all that occurs; directing, overruling, or sanctifying to our good. He appointed all that concerns us, and appointed all in infinite wisdom and love; therefore we should not judge rashly, or conclude hastily. We know not what may occur today, but we know that the purpose of God cannot be frustrated, nor can His promise fail. He worketh all things after the counsel of His own will. He says, “My purpose shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.�? But this is our comfort, that He taketh pleasure in His people, and in the prosperity of His servants. Let us consider then, everything passes under our Father’s eye; is overruled by our Savior’s power; is directed by the Holy Spirit to do us good. It shall not be as our enemies wish, nor as our hearts fear; but as our God and Father pleases and has ordained. Be not therefore anxious, troubled, or cast down; the Lord God omnipotent reigneth, and He is God. He shall preserve thee from evil, He shall preserve thy soul.

I know not what may soon betide,
    But Jesus knows and will provide;
    My life is by His counsel planned,
    And all my times are in His hand.
    I’ll therefore trust, nor yield to fear,
    But cast on Jesus all my care.

We love you sister.

34. # Paul Moore Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 8:18 pm e

Paul, Dawn, Colin and all:

Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful testimony! I was amazed and thankful to God that He gave Katy and all of you this wonderful, rare experience. It made me long for Heaven as well.

May God bless you all and keep you in His perfect peace.

35. # Teri (friend of LouAnne & Ken) Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 8:35 pm e

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! My husband just finished reading 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. A dear friend had told him about it. Well, you never know what is true about ’seeing’ heaven when you read it in books, but reading Katy’s story has sure made me know it’s true! Thanks for taking the time to share. LouAnne has anyone who will listen praying for Katy.
    I thought of a song while I was reading. These lyrics are from the new project by Indelible Grace called Beams of Heaven: http://www.igracemusic.com/hymnbook/beams.html
    This is the title song:

Beams of Heaven

1. Beams of heaven as I go,
    through the wilderness below,
    guide my feet in peaceful ways,
    turn my midnights into days.
    When in the darkness I would grope,
    faith always sees a star of hope,
    and soon from all life’s grief and danger
    I shall be free someday.
    I shall be free someday.

2. Often times my sky is clear,
    joy abounds without a tear;
    though a day so bright begun,
    clouds may hide tomorrow’s sun.
    There’ll be a day that’s always bright,
    a day that never yields tonight,
    and in its light the streets of glory
    I shall behold someday.
    I shall behold someday.

3. Harder yet may be the fight;
    right may often yield to might;
    wickedness a while may reign;
    Satan’s cause may seem to gain.
    But there’s a God that rules above
    with hand of power and heart of love;
    and if I’m right, he’ll fight my battle,
    I shall have peace someday.
    I shall have peace someday.

4. Burdens now may crush me down,
    disappointments all around;
    troubles speak in mournful sigh,
    sorrow through a tear-stained eye.
    There is a world where pleasure reigns,
    no mourning soul shall roam its plains,
    and to that land of peace and glory
    I shall want to go someday.
    I shall want to go someday.
    I shall want to go someday.

Peace of Christ to you all!
    Teri >

36. # Glenda Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 10:50 am e

My daddy died in August. Since then I’ve been on a quest to learn all I can about heaven. I know without a doubt he’s there waiting for the rest of us. Every little bit I can learn makes me feel a little bit closer to him. Thank you for sharing Katy’s experience… it has meant SO much to me.

I will certainly be praying for you and checking up on Katy’s progress in the days and weeks to come.

in HIM

37. # Jessica Onesty Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 12:46 pm e

I thank God for giving you this vision of Him as a rest from your pain and suffering.

We have shared your experience with others and we have all been blessed by it.

We are praying for you.

Jessica Onesty

38. # Lorrie Smith Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:12 pm e

Dearest Katy and family;

Today is the first day that I have been able to log on to this website and I am in awe of your testimony. I haven’t words to describe the way I feel after reading of the beauty of our Lord Jesus and the splendor of heaven.
    I stand amazed……

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen…..John 21:25

39. # Connie Baker (Sweet Mondays RFBC) Says:
    October 25th, 2006 at 6:59 pm e

I just found this site. I heard of it this morning, and couldn’t wait to get home to find it!
    I was already encouraged when I heard what gift Jesus had given to you in your suffering, but then when I was able to read it in detail, I had to read it to my husband, and call my Mom and read it to her as well! I love to hear how Jesus Himself ministers to His own. To be reminded of the incredibly unimaginable wonderful things He has in store for those who believe, surely makes everything else truly trivial! Praise the LORD!

40. # Jody Ashley Says:
    November 17th, 2006 at 11:02 pm e

I am a nurse and I have witnessed other stories first hand like your Katy’s. What a blessing to read and thank you for sharing.

Love in Christ,
    Jody

41. # Scotti Says:
    April 28th, 2007 at 7:15 am e

Hi Katy,

I am so blessed by your life story and your amazing witness to the hope we have in heaven and the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord has used you to touch so many people with His story of peace, love, comfort and forgiveness. Thank you for sharing these incredible experiences that the Lord has blessed you with of heavenly things. The Lord Jesus has such an amazing plan for you. May He continue to hold you and comfort you.

May the peace of the Lord Jesus be with you always!
    Scotti

42. # Linda Roley Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 5:57 pm e

I am Danae Wensley’s Aunt Linda. As I was checking up on Katy today, I read the Heavenly Realm post regarding her time with Jesus. I wanted to share with you a book I have just finished reading by William Young called The Shack. In it is a similar encounter with the Godhead that brought great relief from suffering. I thought you might be encouraged by it.
    Please know that I think of you all often and bring you before the throne of grace.